BENGUET GOLD RUSH 100 |REVERTED TO DECEMBER 2019
The nearest accommodation are the hotels/ inns/ transient in Baguio City.
***You may also spend the night at the starting line area (JUST BRING YOUR EVER RELIABLE TENT 🙂 )
They have Manila – Baguio trip every 30 minutes.Genesis/Joy Bus
NO MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS, NO RUN!!!
1. Written waiver with Medical Certificate: Kindly download the Waiver here
to be submitted upon claiming of race bibs.
2. HEADLIGHTS for 100KM, 50KM, 25KM
3. Fully-charged mobile phone (save the RD's number, please text/ call for Emergency purposes only)
4. Water carrier,bladder,bottles, with volume of at least 1000ml for 25kms and 2000ml for 50kms.
5. Please be reminded that the aid stations will not provide cups to protect the trail,just REFILL YOUR BOTTLES/ HYDRATION, and please DO NOT DRINK straight from the container!
7. Rain Jacket for 25KM,50KM,100KM
8. 2,000 calories of food for those running the 50km,100km and 1000 calories for 25km.
9. Remember this is not a Fun Run..this is MountainMan (Semi Self Support Race) again mandatory.