BENGUET GOLD RUSH 100 |MOVED TO MAY 11-12, 2019
₱1,200(until April 27, 2019)
CUT OFF:5 hours
GUNSTART: May 11, 2019 | 6AM
(6AM - 11AM)
Bib, Snacks, medal, Finisher shirt, raffle entry and trophy (for top Finishers)
CUT OFF:10 hours
GUNSTART: May 11, 2019 | 5AM
(5AM - 3PM)
₱4,000 (until April 27, 2019)
CUTOFF: 15 hours
GUNSTART: May 11,2019 | 4AM
(4:00AM - 7PM)
BIB, Carboload, Post Meal, certificate, raffle entry, finishers Medal, finisher’s Shirt, finisher's trophies, Trophy (top Finishers)
CUT OFF:30 hours
GUNSTART: May 11,2019 | 3AM
(3AM Jan19 - 9AM Jan20)Inclusions:
bib, carboload, Post Meal, raffle entry, finishers Medal, finisher’s Shirt, finisher's Trophies, finisher's Hoodies
The nearest accommodation are the hotels/ inns/ transient in Baguio City.
***You may also spend the night at the starting line area (JUST BRING YOUR EVER RELIABLE TENT 🙂 )
They have Manila – Baguio trip every 30 minutes.Genesis/Joy Bus
NO MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS, NO RUN!!!
1. Written waiver with Medical Certificate: Kindly download the Waiver here
to be submitted upon claiming of race bibs.
2. HEADLIGHTS for 100KM, 50KM, 25KM
3. Fully-charged mobile phone (save the RD's number, please text/ call for Emergency purposes only)
4. Water carrier,bladder,bottles, with volume of at least 1000ml for 25kms and 2000ml for 50kms.
5. Please be reminded that the aid stations will not provide cups to protect the trail,just REFILL YOUR BOTTLES/ HYDRATION, and please DO NOT DRINK straight from the container!
7. Rain Jacket for 25KM,50KM,100KM
8. 2,000 calories of food for those running the 50km,100km and 1000 calories for 25km.
9. Remember this is not a Fun Run..this is MountainMan (Semi Self Support Race) again mandatory.
TO REGISTER, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW:
Location: Camp John Hay, Baguio City
Race Bib Claiming and Orientation: Friday, May 10, 2019, 4PM
Race Day : Saturday, May 11, 2019, 3AM
Awarding: Sunday, May 12, 2019, 9AM
|FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2019|
|4PM - 5PM||race kit claiming and orientation for 15KM|
|5PM - 8PM||racekit claiming, orientation and carboloading for 25KM, 50KM and 100KM|
|*mandatory check 25KM, 50KM and 100KM|
***ALL CLAIMING of race bibs will be on MAY 10, 2019
|SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2019|
|2:00 AM||Mandatory requirements claiming 100KM, final orientation for 100KM|
|03:00 AM||100KM start|
|03:15 AM||Mandatory requirements claiming 50KM, final orientation for 50KM|
|04:00 AM||50KM start|
|4:15 AM||Mandatory requirements claiming 25KM, final orientation for 25KM|
|05:00 AM||25KM start|
|05:15 AM||final orientation for 15KM|
|06:00 AM||15KM start|
|11:00 – 11:30 AM||15KM Race finish|
|12:00 – 12:30 PM||25KM Race finish|
|13:30 – 14:00 PM||50KM Race finish|
|SUNDAY, MAY 12, 2019|
|9:00 AM||100KM Race finish|
|09:15 AM||Awarding of top finishers (all categories)|